Wise Girls



This movie totally kept me in suspense the entire time! I didn't even realize I cried at the end of the movie when they met for their birthdays - TEAR! When this movie was being made, of course there were rumors of "cat-fights" between Mariah Carey and Mira. I didn't see any animosity between them - like "behind" the scenes - which as really good. The other fact that Mariah didn't try to steal the movie or be a "diva" during the movie - I don't want to mention Glitter but this movie was MUCH better than that movie!!! What really got me into tears was the meat factory - I cried for her, I felt her pain and anguish. Mira facial expressions made you feel all the pain her character went through and you could feel that she had met good friends and you believed they would be friends forever..This movie was excellent!


Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4
Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8
Pass: forumshare.net






0 comments: